1968 JAGUAR MK 2 340 MANUAL – £39,950
By the late 1950s, Jaguar was a force to be reckoned with after several wins at Le Mans and already producing great cars such as the XK range. The Mark 2 was another William Lyons masterpiece with its compact sports saloon body and range of powerful six-cylinder race-bred engines.
This striking example is finished in Indigo blue, wire wheels and overdrive, always a Uk supplied RHD car with the desirable manual overdrive gearbox.
She has enjoyed ongoing restorative maintenance including a high-quality body refresh around 2016 which still looks superb today.
She also enjoyed some sensible upgrades including rack and pinion power steering, upgraded E Type brakes, alternator, upgraded suspension, Kenlowe fan, electronic ignition all adding up to a great driving proposition especially compared to the standard car.
Recent expenditure includes engine oil seals, door seals, detailing.
There is a very good history file including invoices, mots, manuals etc.
On the road, she drives very strongly with a super slick gearbox and powerful engine keeping up with modern traffic made easy and safe handling with powerful brakes a big improvement over the standard car’s ability.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service