COMING SOON – 1970 MG B GT V8 – 7,000 MILES
Although MG manufactured their own GTV8 albeit a day late and a dollar short due to the Suez crisis etc there is a demand now for an MG that will cope with the demands of modern motoring whilst providing great fun.
That’s where companies like CCHL MG step in with recreating the MGV8 entirely to your specification whether GT or Roadster they will custom build a car for you.
This stunning GT was built in 2017 and has only covered 6500 miles since.
This one is the following spec:
Opalescent gunmetal grey
Mulberry red leather inc sports seats
Tuned and rebuilt Rover 3.5 V8 inc Edelbrock carb
Mazda 5 speed gearbox
Adjustable power steering
Updated Willwood brakes
Stainless steel exhaust
Twin fan high volume cooling system
Uprated suspension and rear axle by Frontline Developments
Bilstein shock absorbers
Frontline front valance
Walnut dashboard and console etc
Blaupunkt Bremen DAB radio sound system
The result is a great drivers car with lots of torque in unison with the best 5-speed gearbox I have experienced in an MG and you could use for any journey and climb out with a smile on your face.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service