1987 PORSCHE CARRERA 3.2 SPORT TARGA – SOLD
By the late eighties, the 911 had been developed for 25 years into a well-sorted and stunning supercar.
Porsche was ready to launch its new 964 model in 1989 and so wanted to finish the 911 range with the best possible versions of the original design.
This included the Carrera and Turbo models and they were very well developed by this stage and included the much improved G50 gearbox transforming the drivability
This is a stunning Special order Minerva blue car with two tone factory leather example supplied to the Channel Islands and then returning to the mainland a few years later
She has been superbly maintained including a top end engine rebuild 10000 Mls ago with a massive history file including invoices from the 1980s onwards all fully supported with the stamped original service book, handbooks, and invoices, mot ,all maintenance carried out to high standards making this one of the best Carrera’s available today.
The result is the best driving original 911 you could purchase with a slick G50 gearbox mated to a lusty, howling flat-six engine sounding amazing as only the flat-six, air-cooled engine does.
The Sport pack Whale tail and boot lid is included with the car having been removed by the last owner who owned her for 8 years.
Supplied fully inspected, boroscope checked, serviced with 12 months.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service