1944 FORD GPW JEEP (RESTORED CONDITION) – £26,950
Production was split between Willys and Ford in order to produce 647k units necessary for the war effort, the Jeep definitely contributed to the success of the Allies in WW2.
It was easy to drive with its torquey 2.2-litre engine, four-wheel drive and 3-speed gearbox and very tough.
This restored example lived in France for many years and was imported to the Uk in 2014 and has enjoyed continual improvements now being amongst the best available.
She was used all this weekend at Goodwood providing sterling service with complete reliability and smiles all around.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service