1957 MG A 1500 Mk1 ROADSTER – ULEZ EXEMPT – SOLD
The MG T series was beginning to look a little long in the tooth and by the early 1950s MG required a new fresh design.
So the MG A was finally launched in 1955 and was soon a great success with most of the production volume being exported to the USA.
MG As have long been ignored but recently they have become a good sort after-investment.
This lovely MK1 example has been beautifully restored with a superb rust-free chassis and the following upgrades:
- MG B 1800cc engine with unleaded cylinder head
- Alternator and 12-volt conversion
- Electronic ignition
- Twin electric cooling fans
- Servo with disc brakes
She spent the first 60 years in the States and then repatriated to the UK.
There is a tonneau and full hood and weather equipment.
Since this work, she has been owned and maintained by serious enthusiasts who have continually maintained her to a high standard.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service