1959 TRIUMPH TR3A – 300 MILES SINCE RESTO – SOLD
Developed from the TR2 by 1958, the TR3 was a well-sorted sports car and incredibly popular around the world with its lusty engine and vintage feel chassis providing lots of fun.
This stunning Apple green example was built for the UK market and was professionally restored by TR GB a few years ago to an extremely high standard.
During the work, the following was uprated/improved:
- Complete engine rebuild inc unleaded conversion, upgrade rear seal
- Narrow belt conversion
- Gearbox and overdrive rebuilt
- New chassis
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Carbs rebuilt
- Electric cooling fan
- Polybush suspension
- Steering rack conversion
- Electronic ignition
- John Skinner leather interior and wool carpets
All work is documented and invoices and she remains in excellent condition.
All of this results in a fantastic, sorted TR3 which you can use every day without any concerns whilst performing to a high standard.
She drives superbly with a super-strong engine and slick overdrive gearbox hard to believe she is 60 plus years old.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service