1965 TRIUMPH TR4 A IRS – £39,950
A superb example of the standard-setting TR4 A with the original and beautiful Michellotti designed bodywork.
These early cars are undoubtedly the purest and simple in the design of all the subsequent later TR models.
Supplied in 1965 to Jersey as a UK RHD and always finished from new in Black with Matador red interior with the valuable metal Surrey top, she is also fitted with overdrive and independent rear suspension.
She was fully restored in the 1990s by a specialist to a very high standard and still presents beautifully today being one of the best available.
The history file is incredible with 2 boxes full of original documents including, mots, invoices, photos of the restoration are all included in the comprehensive file.
On the road, these cars are great fun with a good solid robust feel and capable of maintaining high cruising speeds for long trips.
She is a quintessentially British sports car that can only appreciate in value and must be one of the best available.
Supplied fully inspected serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service