1966 TRIUMPH TR4A IRS SURREY TOP – £36,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
A superb example of the standard-setting TR4 A with the original and beautiful Michellotti-designed bodywork.
These early cars are undoubtedly the purest and simple in the design of all the subsequent later TR models.
Finished in rare Midnight blue with leather interior with the valuable metal Surrey top, she is also fitted with overdrive and independent rear suspension.
She was fully restored in 2009 by a Triumph specialist to a very high standard and still presents beautifully today being one of the best available with sensible updates, unleaded cylinder head, electric cooling fan, electronic ignition, stainless exhaust, stainless bumpers and Minilite alloy wheels.
The previous owner really enjoyed her for 30 years and the car has only covered 8,000 miles since restoration.
The history file is very good with original documents including, mots, invoices, photos of the restoration are all included in the comprehensive file.
On the road, these cars are great fun with a good solid robust feel and capable of maintaining high cruising speeds for long trips.
She is a quintessentially British sports car that can only appreciate in value and must be one of the best available.
Supplied fully inspected serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service