1968 MG B ROADSTER 3.5 V8 5 SPEED – SOLD
Although MG manufactured their own B GT V8 albeit a day late and a dollar short due to the fuel crisis etc there is a demand now for an MG that will cope with the demands of modern motoring whilst providing great fun.
That’s where specialist MG companies step in with recreating the MGV8 entirely to your specification whether GT or Roadster.
This stunning roadster was restored in 2012 to a very high standard and includes the following high specification:
High gloss red /Biscuit full leather, Walnut trim
3.5 litre V8
Edelbrock 4 barrel carb and Offenhauser inlet manifold
5-speed LT 77 gearbox
V8 axle and suspension inc adjustable shockers
Twin electric cooling fans
Stainless steel sports exhaust inc manifolds
She has only covered around a thousand miles since the rebuild and has enjoyed continual maintenance being owned by enthusiasts.
On the road, she is rather special with an abundance of torque, slick gearbox and easy steering making for a great drive with of course an amazing soundtrack from the V8.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service