1968 VOLVO 121 S AMAZON (BEST AVAILABLE) – SOLD
Designed and produced from the 1950s until 1970 the Amazon was a popular, safe choice for motorists around the world.
First, to have safety belts as standard they were proven to be robust, reliable and can handle any terrain and huge mileages if necessary.
Fitted with a 1800cc four-cylinder engine they were never fast but had plenty of torque and an easy to use the 4-speed gearbox.
This beautiful Pearl white UK example was restored by a Volvo specialist as his own car around 5 years ago to a high standard and presents very well today.
He owned her for some 16 years and also upgraded a few items for added reliability such as alternator, brakes etc.
There is a good history file with original handbook, stamped service book and many photos of the restoration even old Volvo dealer invoices.
On the road, she is lovely to drive and very relaxing with a solidity that’s hard to find in modern cars.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service