1969 ALFA ROMEO 1750 GTV SERIES 1 – £64,950 (ULEZ EXEMPT)
The 105 series production run carried on until 1976 when Alfa eventually bowed to the trend of wedge-shaped cars and introduced the Alfetta Coupe.
This beautiful French delivered example was finished from new in Verde mushio and there is a confirmatory letter and certificate from Alfa Classic of the spec and build in the car file.
She was owned by the last UK owner for 17 years and had very high standard restorative body/ chassis work carried out by a Dutch Alfa 105 specialist completed in 2010 and engine/gearbox/mechanicals also fully rebuilt.
The interior was then treated to high quality leather throughout which looks and smells much nicer than the original vinyl.
This beautiful Gt drives so well with an incredible rorty bellow and twin cam chatter, the gearbox is smooth with absolutely no synchro issues providing the driver with a delicately balanced driving experience.
There is a good history file including breakdown of the restoration , handbooks lots of invoices dating back over the years and photos of the restoration.
There aren’t many exceptional examples remaining especially ones that are in this condition so this one is amongst the best and will be a fantastic financial investment.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service