1969 JAGUAR E TYPE SERIES 2 ROADSTER 5 SPD/H.TOP – SOLD
Enough has been written about the legendary E type and every time one comes into the showroom your heart still drops with the magnificence of the design and beautiful shape.
Built for the UK market and still in the original Light blue and matching engine supplied by Henleys of London July 1969 all confirmed in the Heritage certificate
Restored in the 1990s to very high standard she is still stunning and owned for the past 20 years by a car engineer who has enjoyed her on many trips
Theres a good history file inc pictures of the restoration,a concours win at the JEC and many more
Over the years, she has been maintained by some of the leading Jaguar specialists in order to keep her in the excellent condition you can see in the photos.
On the road, the E type is still amazing and an excellent drive, and it must have been like jumping into a Supersonic Fighter Jet when they were new in the early 1960’s!
This one is ready for use and would be a terrific car to cruise around Europe and enjoy especially with the long legged 5 speed gearbox and hardtop.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12 month comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service