1969 MG C GT – 19,000 MILES (SINCE RESTO) – SOLD
By the late sixties, it was clear that MG had a great car with the MG B but many owners were requesting more power and by 1967 the MG C was conceived and muted to be the replacement for the historic Healey 3000!
However, the press and indeed customers were not impressed with early reports of a heavy front-end provoking understeer and this did irrevocable damage to the car’s desirability and after only two years in production, the project was killed off.
So today with only 4,000 coupes built, the MG C has become a sought-after rarity.
This stunning example was built for the UK market and registered in October 1969.
An extensive restoration was carried out in 2007 to a high standard and the colour and trim work is very bespoke and looks stunning and she still presents superbly today.
There is a good history file with invoices, photo record of restoration, old mots etc.
This is a real wolf in sheep clothing and surprises other road users with its performance and long-legged cruising any journey can be undertaken without stress around 4000 rpm at 100 mph in overdrive top!
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service