1969 TRIUMPH GT6 2.5 LITRE – 51,000 MILES – £26,950
After the shortcomings of the poor handling MK1, the MK2 was a far superior proposition and a great drivers car with its silky smooth six-cylinder, long-legged overdrive.
Providing a serious long distance cruising GT for very little money.
Compared to its rival the MG B GT the GT6 was known as “a poor mans E Type” and proved very successful for the brand.
This is a stunning MK2 finished in Signal Red with black interior with overdrive.
She was professionally restored in 2013 by the World renowned GT6 Specialist Jigsaw Racing and there is a comprehensive photo gallery with each stage catalogued in great detail.
As was common the 1980/90 s she was uprated with a 2.5 litre Triumph fuel injection providing much more power than the standard 2 litre and making this a very special drivers car.
Today, she still presents beautifully and drives perfectly with 130 bhp and long legs she is a fun car with handling and brakes uprated to cope with the power increase.
On the road, these MK2s are so smooth and easy belying their 50 years and are very useable keeping up with modern traffic.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service