1969 TRIUMPH TR6 150 BHP – SOLD
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1976 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was an early car produced in 1969 and is finished in Signal red with magnolia leather.
Restored around 1998 from the chassis up she presents well with excellent panel fit and gaps and remains in superb condition today.
The restoration is documented and there is a Heritage certificate validating that she was always red and has the original engine fitted having been originally supplied to Italy and returning in 1974.
There have been sensible upgrades carried out including:
- Heated front screen
- 4 pot brake calipers
- Adjustable shock absorbers x4
- Polybush suspension
- Lightened flywheel
- Bosch fuel pump and uprated injectors
- Sports leather seats
- Electric cooling fan
- Electronic ignition
- Stainless steel exhaust
This is a mighty performer with a slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service