1969 TRIUMPH TR6 (Recent restoration) – SOLD
The Triumph TR6 was the best-selling Triumph in history when production ended in 1976, but was later surpassed by the TR7 as the demand for a wedge-shaped modern design was high.
This Triumph TR6 is an early 1969 production model first exported to the USA and repatriated in 2017 when she underwent a two-year restoration
Finished in Sapphire blue with leather interior, this stunning car is the result of a total nut and bolt restoration chassis off and mechanicals also rebuilt.
Every part of the car has been attended to, with either new parts fitted or originals refinished where appropriate.
The engine was rebuilt and is now run in at 500 miles and she also has modern seats fitted along with adjustable shockers, electronic ignition, polybush suspension.
These upgrades along with the stainless steel exhaust system give the car a throaty roar and poly bush suspension improves the handling.
There is a pictorial album of the restoration in the good history file.
On the road, she drives like a new car and with the overdrive, it is very easy to keep up with modern traffic.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service