1970 JAGUAR E-TYPE SERIES II 4.2 FHC – £84,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
Enough has been written about the legendary E type and every time one comes into the showroom your heart still drops with the magnificence of the design and beautiful shape.
This is a very significant matching number E-Type being the second from the last Series II FHC ever made.
The car was manufactured on the 22nd of October 1970 and was supplied new in Red with manual transmission. XRW 51J was supplied new by Peter Lindner (of Lindner/Nocker Lightweight E-Type racing fame), Frankfurt, Germany to a British Army officer, Captain G.D Petrie, B.F.P.O, Soest, Germany.
This E- Type spent its early years in Germany, before being shipped to Canada in 1987 two years later the E-Type was shipped to Liverpool and between 1997 and 2003 was the subject of a major restoration that was carried out to an exceptionally high standard, including strip down to the tub and mechanical rebuilds.
There is a great history file and we sold her five years ago and have maintained her since.
On the road, the E type is still amazing and it must have been like jumping into a Supersonic Fighter Jet when they were new in the early 1960s!
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service