1970 MG MIDGET 1275CC
By the 1970s, the Midget had already been in production for 11 years and developed by MG to be a much more useable everyday sportscar.
This lovely Flame red example was thoroughly restored around 1990 and completed to a high standard inc unleaded head, electronic ignition, Frontline suspension etc.
There is a Heritage certificate confirming she was built for UK and is the original colour also.
There are 3 files full of history over the years including the restoration and all subsequent work carried out including the recent top-end engine refresh.
She presents beautifully and drives very well with a rasp from the stainless steel exhaust and reminds us all that simple, lightweight sports cars are super fun to drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service