1970 PORSCHE 911T TARGA – £98,950
The dynamic first design 911 came to an end in 1973 after nine years of production and most experts agree that these were the Diamond years for this amazing design.
Final cars produced therefore had the benefit of years of model development and improvements culminating in what could be the best models such as the Carrera RS, SE and T models.
This beautiful T model was built in 1970 and used in the USA until imported in 2009 by a Porsche enthusiast who located her on one of his trips.
Once she was imported a comprehensive restoration was carried out by one of the UKs leading Porsche specialists. This work is documented in the history file and the end result was stunning
This Targa looks great finished in Pastel blue with black sports seats interior trim and has a great original feel about it.
There is a good history file inc the Certificate of Origin confirming she was Pastel blue from new there is even a drivers diary from itemising many years of use whilst in the States.
The engine and chassis have matching numbers and recent refurbishment includes targa top refurb, brakes, carb overhaul etc
This is a very strong tight driver with a terrific 70s look even including the rare to find wider rear wheel arches.
You cannot fail to enjoy the flat 6 soundtrack and these end of production models are superb with well set up chassis and gearbox providing a satisfying proposition.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service