1970 TRIUMPH HERALD 13/60 UPGRADED – 33,000 MILES – SOLD
Although not the normal BSC sportscar to offer this Herald really appeals to us.
Restored to a very high standard a couple of years ago befitting a far more expensive model it is in superb show condition
Not only that she has also been upgraded sensibly to cope with our increasingly busy roads, this includes:
- 5-speed gearbox providing really good cruising ability
- Unleaded cylinder head
- Twin SU carbs and manifold
- High-efficiency alloy radiator
- Electric cooling fan
- Electronic ignition
- Additional instruments
- Alloy wheels
The result is a superb driving car that provides a lot of fun and allied to a full-length webasto sunroof she is a great summer car.
On the road, the 1300cc engine with twin carbs is gutsy and revvy the 5-speed gearbox enable really smooth and fast gear changes and she doesn’t run out of revs like a standard Herald!
The restoration was thorough and all the underside is also Wedgewood blue also and detailing is superb throughout the car.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service