1970 TRIUMPH TR6 150 BHP – SOLD
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1975 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1970 and is a UK supplied RHD with overdrive car finished in lovely Damask red from new.
She had a full nut and bolt restorative work in 2013 to the highest standards by a specialist which included engine/gearbox/overdrive rebuilds all supported by a photo gallery.
During the restoration the following upgrades were sensibly integrated:
- Unleaded cylinder head
- High lift camshaft
- 123 electronic ignition
- Spax adjustable shock absorbers
- Kenlowe electric fan
- Alloy fuel tank
- Oil cooler
- Mohair head
- Leather sport seats
- Polybushed suspension
- Stainless steel exhaust
The history file is very comprehensive with invoices detailing the work to date and old mot certificates etc.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress and this example is very well set up providing an exciting and smooth drive with added reliability of the upgraded components.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service