1970 TRIUMPH TR6 150 BHP – 82,000 MILES – SOLD
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1975 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1970 and is one of the first batch built and is an original UK supplied RHD with overdrive car.
Finished in red she had restorative work around 2014 which included engine/gearbox/overdrive rebuilds, the work totalled around £30000 and she still presents very well today.
The history file is good with invoices detailing the work to date and old mot certificates etc.
There is also a comprehensive photo file showing stage by stage work
She has enjoyed ongoing maintenance over the years including the unleaded cylinder head, stainless exhaust, Bosch fuel pump, Retro radio ,Stainless steel bumpers, mohair roof etc.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress and this example is very well set up providing an exciting and smooth drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service