1971 SUFFOLK JAGUAR SS100 – 5,800 MILES – £79,950
With only 300 original SS100s built they are now very valuable collectors cars and undoubtedly the impetus for the success of the Jaguar brand over the past 90 years.
Suffolk sports cars were set up in 1995 and have built well over 300 units now surpassing the original build number and to a very high build quality.
They are identical in dimension and details are faithful to the original design but integrating modern mechanicals and build quality meaning you can genuinely enjoy the original style without the disadvantages associated with vintage cars such as poor brakes, handling and reliability.
This beautiful example was completed in 2014 with the following high specification:
- Jaguar Indigo blue with Grey Connolly leather/Wilton carpets
- 4.2-litre balanced engine, 2 inch SU carbs, lightened flywheel
- 4-speed gearbox with overdrive, Salisbury rear axle
- Adjustable shock absorbers
- Heated seats, interior heater
- Full weather equipment inc side screens and tonneau cover
- Stainless steel 6 branch tubular exhaust manifold
- Chrome wire wheels with Blockley tyres
- 123 electronic ignition
- Tachometer with analogue clock
- SS logo steering wheel and oil cap
On the road you cannot fail to be impressed with the quality of handling, solidity of chassis and superb performance meaning that long distances can be covered with ease and comfort especially with the long-legged overdrive fitted.
With only fastidious 2 owners since build and 5800 miles, this one is in superb condition and always serviced at Suffolk Sportscars.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.