1971 TRIUMPH 2000 MK2 AUTO – 81,000 MILES – £9,950
Another Michelotti designed Triumph not quite as stunning as the TR4 /GT6 but nonetheless very pretty for a 1960s design
Launched in 1969 the production ended in 1977 by which time wedge design took over and it looked old fashioned compared to the Rover SD1 and similar.
This Sienna brown beauty is an automatic and has the desirable option of power steering making it a lovely easy car to drive with the smooth 6 cylinder engine belying its years.
It was once owned by James May who specifically purchased it as a present for his wife who subsequently disapproved and turned it down!
Appearing in a couple of TV programmes he kept her for a while until being part of a Triumph collection recently
There is a large and very comprehensive history file and she really is a delight to drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service