1971 TRIUMPH TR6 150BHP – £36,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1976 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1971 and is finished in Sapphire blue with magnolia leather.
Restored in the late 1990s from the chassis up she presents well with excellent panel fit and gaps.
The engine was rebuilt by Racetorations the TR specialists and produces at least 150 bhp with unleaded head, big valves, high lift camshaft and upgraded fuel injection inc Bosch fuel pump.
The suspension /brakes have been upgraded and she is poly bushed to handle the power and also fitted with larger cross laced wire wheels.
There is a good history file with the car inc restoration photos etc.
She has enjoyed circa £7000 expenditure this year bringing her to an even higher standard.
This is a mighty performer with a slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service