1971 TRIUMPH TR6 150BHP – 66,000 MILES – £36,950
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1976 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1971 as rhd and is the revered 150bhp car finished in stunning Midnight blue with black interior, overdrive and very rare metal hardtop.
It was owned until 2016 by the original owner and then a restoration was carried out resulting in the superb paint finish as seen today
New chrome wire wheels were also fitted and she looks resplendent in one of the best colours for a TR.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service