1972 TRIUMPH TR6 150BHP (FAST ROAD SPEC) – £38,950
The Triumph TR6 was the best-selling Triumph in history when production ended in 1976, but was later surpassed by the TR7 as the demand for a wedge-shaped modern design was high.
This Triumph TR6 is an original, UK-supplied, right-hand drive car, first registered on 1st August 1972. Finished in red with a black leather interior, this stunning car is the result of a total nut and bolt restoration at the hands of a previous owner in 2012/13. Every part of the car has been attended to, with either new parts fitted or originals refinished where appropriate. The entire process was photographically logged and these pictures, along with lots of invoices for parts, are included in the history file. The chassis was powder coated and Waxoyled ensuring that the underside of the car was as good as the top and all the trim and weather equipment was renewed. The engine was rebuilt and the original fuel injection system was replaced with triple 40 DCOE Weber carburettors which, when coupled with the stainless steel exhaust system, gives the car a throaty roar on start-up.
The increased performance necessitated that the cooling was upgraded so a Kenlowe fan was fitted, and the suspension was uprated to cope with higher cornering speeds. Having only covered a couple of thousand miles since the restoration, the car still presents incredibly well.
Supplied with a good history file, this TR6 is undoubtedly one of the best examples we have ever offered and also drives as well as she looks.
Now recently fitted with 72 spoke Cross laced style wire wheels and new tyres.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service