1973 LOTUS ELAN +2S 130/5 – £34,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
After the success of the Elan, it was time to produce a more practical 2 plus 2 car in the Lotus range.
They managed successfully and another stunning coupe was launched late in 1967 and only a few thousand built up to 1975.
This lovely example finished in JPS Black with Gold roof and Tan interior with the rare 5 speed gearbox was owned by a Lotus enthusiast for most of its life who passed away around 2017 and the car was then laid up.
There is a super history file with many mots/ invoices dating back to the 1970s.
A complete restoration was completed in 2014 including chassis/sills/engine and gearbox rebuilds/suspension/stainless sports manifold and exhaust etc.
She has enjoyed continual maintenance and must be one of the best available inc recent recommissioning expenditure in the past 3 years totals over £8k.
On the road, she is a delight, light and nimble whilst still providing enough power to entertain in the way only Lotus does, and the history and information on file are super and unusual to be so comprehensive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service