1973 TRIUMPH TR6 (JUST RESTORED) – 150 MILES – £38,950
The Triumph TR6 was the best-selling Triumph in history when production ended in 1976, but was later surpassed by the TR7 as the demand for a wedge-shaped modern design was high.
This Triumph TR6 is an original, UK-supplied, right-hand drive car, first registered in 1973.
Finished in Royal blue with a black leather interior, this stunning car is the result of a total nut and bolt restoration chassis up by a Triumph specialist just completed.
Every part of the car has been attended to, with either new parts fitted or originals refinished where appropriate.
The engine was rebuilt and the original fuel injection system was retained with a Bosch fuel pump with an unleaded cylinder head.
These upgrades along with the sports stainless steel exhaust system give the car a throaty roar and poly bush suspension improves the handling.
On the road, she drives like a new car and still needs running in for a few hundred miles
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service