1974 MG B GT V8 – 40,000 MILES – £34,950
MG manufactured their own B GT V8 eventually in 1973 albeit a day late and a dollar short due to the fuel crisis etc and the Costello cars built in the late 1960s should have encouraged MG to get on with their own car years before they actually did.
With only around 2000 cars built original ones are rare to find and this is a 1974 built chrome bumper example just built before the controversial change to rubber bumpers in late 1974.
Finished in Glacier white, she presents beautifully having been continually maintained to a high standard by only 6 owners with a good history file supplied by an MG specialist within the past couple of years.
She enjoyed a thorough restoration utilising a brand new BMC MG bodyshell (not Heritage) some years ago still presenting very well today, mechanical rebuilds were also carried out and has enjoyed ongoing upgrades such as Reclining leather seats, suspension upgrades.
She drives beautifully with a great burble from the V8 and easy high speed cruising thanks to the high geared overdrive gearbox and the quality of the original New bodyshell is still evident to see today compared to lesser restored examples.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service