1974 TRIUMPH TR6 – SOLD
The Triumph TR6 was the best-selling Triumph in history when production ended in 1976, but was later surpassed by the TR7 as the demand for a wedge-shaped modern design was high.
This Triumph TR6 is an original, UK-supplied, right-hand drive car, first registered in 1974.
Finished in red with a black leather interior, this stunning car is the result of a total nut and bolt restoration around 20 years ago still presenting beautifully today.
Every part of the car has been attended to, with either new parts fitted or originals refinished where appropriate.
The engine was rebuilt and the original fuel injection system was retained with a Bosch fuel pump and a high lift camshaft with an unleaded cylinder head.
These upgrades along with the sports stainless steel exhaust system give the car a throaty roar and poly bush suspension improves the handling.
Supplied with a good history file, this TR6 is undoubtedly one of the best driving examples we have ever offered.
Now recently fitted with 72 spoke Cross laced style wire wheels and new tyres.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service