1975 LOTUS ELAN PLUS 2 S130 – 89,000 MILES – SOLD
After the success of the Elan, it was time to produce a more practical 2 plus 2 car in the Lotus range.
They managed successfully and another stunning coupe was launched late in 1967 and only a few thousand built up to 1975.
This lovely end of production example finished in Lagoon blue with Beige interior was owned by the last owner for 24 years who serviced her on a regular basis and the result is a good original useable example.
There is a lovely history file including the inevitable warranty correspondence to Lotus we always see and enjoy reading, original handbooks etc.
Every invoice dating back to the 1970s onwards is present inc the rar Lotus service history booklet which is even stamped.
She was sold by a Lotus specialist in the late 1980s and they replaced the chassis and sils with Lotus galvanised upgrades which are still excellent today.
A full engine rebuild was also carried out around 18,000 miles ago again using improved quality pistons and components.
On the road, she is a delight, light and nimble whilst still providing enough power to entertain in the way only Lotus does and the history and information on file are super and unusual to be so comprehensive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service