1983 ALFA ROMEO ALFASUD 1.5 GOLD CLOVERLEAF – SOLD
Another masterpiece from Giugiaro design was originally produced from 1971 and critically acclaimed as one of the best driving hot hatches produced.
Many derivatives were built and by the 1980s Alfa had to keep up with the competition and the power increased to around 100 bhp with this version so with only 800kg this meant a super fun car to drive.
Of course, build quality was always an issue and the 1980 onwards built cars finally received better quality metal and rustproofing giving a chance of longevity if maintained correctly.
This beautiful example has only had four owners and cherished all its life with a great service history inc original books etc and is a testament to its owners.
An engine rebuild was carried out around 15,000 miles ago and there is a very good history file with invoices.
What a great car to drive proving that lightweight design, uncomplicated spec a great boxer engine and sorted chassis is all you need to have driving enjoyment.
This is a rare car today and only a handful is for sale mostly Lhd in Europe so with low miles and in this condition it’s a superb opportunity for the serious collector.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service