1983 VW GOLF GTi 1800cc – £19,950
The Golf Gti was certainly the hot hatch to beat in the early 80s and most manufacturers tried hard with the Xr3i, 205 Gti etc.
It was just better built and a properly developed drivers car that was world-class and the favourite of many enthusiasts.
This Mars red UK RHD example has recently undergone a quality restoration within the past 5 years with total spend over £13k.
The finish is super with as many original features retained as possible.
On the road, you just have the most fun with its lightweight and nimble handling, super-slick 5-speed gearbox and a super flexible fuel-injected engine making cross country trips an absolute pleasure.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service