1984 ROLLS ROYCE SILVER SPIRIT – 56,000 MILES – SOLD
Following the success of the Silver Shadow, Rolls Royce had to think more about penetrating the USA and foreign markets as these were proving more lucrative than the British economy.
So in 1980, the first generation of Spirit was launched at it had certainly grown in size.
This is a lovely 3 owner example owned by the last keeper since 1987 and he has cherished and maintained her to a good standard with service history at Rolls main and specialist dealers.
Finished in Acrylic white with blue leather interior she was supplied by Jack Barclay Berkeley Square like most UK ones!
On the road, it’s hard to believe that she is related to the Silver Shadow as the refinement and controls are much more modern and updated than the previous cars 1960s.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service