1984 SUFFOLK SS100 (SUPERB EXAMPLE) – £82,950
With only 300 original SS100s built they are now very valuable collectors cars and undoubtedly the impetus for the success of the Jaguar brand over the past 90 years.
Suffolk sports cars were set up in 1995 and have built well over 300 units now surpassing the original build number and to very high build quality.
They are identical in dimension and details are faithful to the original design but integrating modern mechanicals and build quality meaning you can genuinely enjoy the original style without the disadvantages associated with vintage cars such as poor brakes, handling and reliability.
This beautiful example was completed with the following high specification:
- Jaguar Black with Racing green Connolly leather/Wilton carpets
- 4.2-litre balanced engine, 2 inch SU carbs, lightened flywheel
- 4-speed gearbox, Salisbury rear axle
- Adjustable shock absorbers
- interior heater
- Full weather equipment inc side screens and tonneau cover
- Colour coded wire wheels with Blockley tyres
- Polished aluminium dash
- 123 electronic ignition
- Tachometer with analogue clock
- SS logo steering wheel
- Original P80 stainless steel headlamps
- Genuine Lucas horns
On the road, you cannot fail to be impressed with the quality of handling, solidity of chassis and superb performance meaning that long distances can be covered with ease and comfort
This one is in superb condition and always serviced at Suffolk Sportscars having been supplied to the last keeper by them in 2018 and detailed to a super standard
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty. Cherished no plate not included.