1985 JAGUAR XJ-SC 3.6 MANUAL – 58,000 MILES – £19,950
The 99th XJ-SC was built and displayed by Jaguar at the New York Auto Show.
One of only two cars finished in the attractive combination of Cirrus Grey with Mulberry hide interior and once back from NYC she was converted by the factory to RHD and this is also confirmed on the Heritage certificate.
She was then used by Jaguar works as a company vehicle before being sold to Tom Walkinshaw.
Fitted with the rare Getrag 5 speed manual gearbox she presents very well and was part of a car collection for many years and more recently Jaguar enthusiast who part exchanged her with us for an e Type.
There is a great history file including stamped service book, handbooks and lots of brochures etc.
On the road, she performs beautifully with a silky smooth AJ40 Engine and easy to use gearbox, the air conditioning works very well also.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service