1985 PORSCHE 3.2 SPORT – 123,000 MILES – £57,850
By the Eighties, the 911 had been developed for 25 years into a well-sorted and stunning supercar.
Porsche was ready to launch their new 964 model in 1989 and so wanted to finish the 911 range with the best possible versions of the original design.
This well-sorted Guards red 911 has been selected and set up for fast road/ European road trips and was even used in the 2018 Circuit Historique de Laon.
Not for the collector/purist maybe but a superb road car with lightweight bumpers/boot lid and sensible suspension and brake upgrades inc an LSD.
There is a good history file with servicing going back to the 1980s and many invoices over the years.
She had a minor bump in 2007 on the front wing resulting in a Cat C marker but this was professionally repaired with all photos etc available including inspection letters confirming all was corrected to the highest standard.
The last owner for the past 2 years was an F1 mechanic who has assisted with maintenance as necessary and enjoyed road trips when time allowed.
On the road she has the classic 911 feel but with sorted suspension and very powerful 4 pot brakes etc.
What a great car to drive to a track day and back again.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service