1989 BMW 320i CAB MANUAL – 92,000 MILES – SOLD
BMW finally produced a full convertible after Bauer had satisfied the market for a few years with their semi -cab conversions.
The E30 is still one of the smartest convertibles and together with the superb E30 chassis, build quality and of course one of the finest BMW straight sixes, you can see why.
This example represents one of the most genuine examples that we have seen for some time first registered in August 1989 and ordered from Western Counties BMW Bristol in Alpine white paint with full blue leather, M-Tech suspension steering wheel, rear headrests and dechromed.
Original service books, handbooks are in the comprehensive history file and there are over 34 stamps in the book!
On the road, she is a great drive silky smooth 6 cylinder, slick gearbox and a good tight chassis all adding up to a fun drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service