1989 LOTUS ESPRIT N/A – 75,000 MILES – 2 OWNERS – £27,950
It’s hard to believe that Giugiaro designed the Esprit over 45 years ago and was in production for an amazing 30 years finishing as the V8 in 2004.
It was a stunning car well received by the motoring press and enthusiasts alike and its showing in the James Bond movie “The spy who loved me ” put it on the world map especially as it doubled as a submarine in the film!
This is a beautiful non aspirated example less than 300 produced and Finished in Midnight blue from new with Magnolia leather it is undoubtedly one of the best looking Esprits and still exciting today.
The history file is very comprehensive with invoices dating back to the 1980s to date, mots, stamped service book ,handbooks, and of course more recent work carried out in August 23 with new clutch and cambelt service amongst the major service
Important servicing has been carried out as necessary most years and the last owner enjoyed her for over 20 years.
On the road, the Esprit really impresses with under 1000 kg and a throaty twin cam engine providing an exciting drive with one of the most balanced chassis of all time.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service