1989 MERCEDES 300 SL RESTORED – 147,000 MILES – £35,950
From its launch in 1971, the SL soon became the standard all other Grand convertible touring cars aspired to.
By the end of production in 1989, there had been very few major changes just mild developments and enhancements.
This beautiful Signal red example was one of the last produced and has recently had a nut and bolt restoration by Merctech
She has perfect cream beige leather seats and fitted rear seat.
There is a pictorial history of the restoration on file
She feels and smells like a true 80s Mercedes and confirms the reputation of one of the world’s greatest car manufacturers.
The hard and soft tops are in great condition and these 1980s SL’s look very similar to the original 1960s pagoda icon at a fraction of the price.
On the road, she is a fine GT tourer with a lusty performance from the torquey engine allied to the smooth four-speed auto gearbox.
You could set off and tour the South of France tomorrow in style and guarantee you would get there with utmost reliability.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service