1989 PORSCHE 944 3.0 S2 – SOLD
The 4 cylinder range of Porsche’s fulfilled a need during the 1980s and although not as thrilling as the ubiquitous 911 they were pretty well developed by the mid-eighties and were good value.
They needed something more thrilling though and so the 3 litre S2 was introduced.
This is a lovely Alpine white example supplied from new by AFN Porsche and only 4 owners in 25 years and each one has clearly loved her.
She has a superb history file including handbooks, with all old mots and service invoices verifying she has been well maintained all her life using top Porsche dealers and Specialists.
Major cambelt service and inspection carried out January 2024.
Even today the 944 surprises with plenty of torque and power when on boast providing an exciting drive with a great 50/50 weight distribution chassis the handling is years ahead of its time.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service