1991 PORSCHE 928 S4 AUTO – 77,000 MILES – SOLD
Incredible to remember that the original version of the 928 was launched in 1977!
It was a technical masterpiece with much of the car produced out of Aluminium and state of the art technology.
Then there was the V8 engine and a two plus two seating configuration, this was about the best Intercontinental sports car you could buy.
This is an original C16 UK Series four example finished in Graphite grey with grey leather
It has been very well maintained by various main and specialist Porsches dealers and has a great history file with invoices and old mots etc. and all handbooks, stamped service book even the Certificate of Authenticity
She belonged for many years to Nick Mason well-known car enthusiast and Pink Floyd drummer.
There have been several thousand pounds expenditure at a 928 specialist recently ensuring that she has benefitted from any necessary maintenance.
The bodywork is rust free and the car is very impressive belying its age.
On the road, it will never entertain like a 911 but is a totally different concept in that you just put her in Drive and cruise along albeit at very high cruising speeds when necessary.
Many believe the 928 will be one of the next Porsches to escalate in value especially as finding a good, well-maintained example is becoming difficult.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service