1992 PORSCHE 964 CAB MANUAL – 79,000 MILES – SOLD
Following on from the huge success of the 1970/80s air-cooled cars Porsche had to finally submit to worldwide safety regulations and design a new model that qualified for these regs around the worldwide markets. So they confirmed the 1989 964 was 85% new over the outgoing 911SC models!
Another first was four-wheel-drive that evolved from their development of Safari rally winner cars and the first 964 models delivered were this configuration until the C2 in 1990.
This beautiful C2 Cab with the all-important manual gearbox and finished in rare Amethyst metallic with black leather and was the UK supplied RHD from new.
All original handbooks/service books are present and there are 28 service stamps in the book with a healthy mixture of main and specialist Porsche dealers over years.
She has been cherished and the history file is complete with original booklets and invoices, mots etc.
You really can use these every day as they have power steering, abs, easy gearchange and very flexible 250 bhp engines.
The last C4 we sold is a daily driver and our customer enjoys commuting in it and has completed many European trips in her.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service