1992 PORSCHE 968 – SOLD
The 4 cylinder range of Porsche’s fulfilled a need during the 1980s and although not as thrilling as the ubiquitous 911 they were pretty well developed by the mid-eighties and good value.
The 968 became a well-sorted proposition by the 1990s and was admired by the Porsche enthusiast as a serious driving machine.
This is a stunning example with the following spec:
- Midnight blue
- 17″ Clubsport alloy wheels
- Sports suspension Brembo brakes
- Rear boot spoiler
- Cup steering wheel
- Upgraded speakers
All handbooks and tools present and service history with much carried out by renowned Porsche Specialists with recent expenditure totalling over £5000.
On the road, the balance is terrific and hard to believe this is a nearly 30-year-old design and also with the smoothest 4-cylinder engine cleverly designed by Porsche inc counter balance shafts.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service