1994 MG RV8 – 20,000 MILES – £29,950
Launched in 1992, the RV8 was based on the MGB Heritage bodyshell with a luxurious leather and walnut interior and was a final hurrah to the ubiquitous MG B.
Powered by the superb Rover 3.9 litre V8 with fuel injection and fitted with a five-speed gearbox, the RV8 was great to drive.
The overwhelming majority were produced for the Japanese market and painted Woodcote Green so there are some on the market that appears to be bargains but are really well used, poorly maintained examples without provenance sold cheaply at auctions in Japan.
This super example was exported to Japan in 1994 but returned to the Uk in 1999 with only 5,000 miles and was subsequently owned by one owner for 21 years.
Lovingly maintained throughout its life, the car comes complete with a very detailed history file, a Heritage Certificate.
She is very easy to drive and the torquey V8 makes swift progress whilst sounding terrific.
- Ceramic exhaust manifolds
- RPI ignition upgrade
- Infortainment system
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service