1995 MG RV8 POWER STEERING – SOLD
We all believed that the MG sports car was finished in the early 1980s but Rover group had different ideas and decided to resurrect the B but this time into a more modern usable car to compete with TVR and other 1990s sports cars.
Some historic parts were used in the RV8 but mainly it was a new design with a terrific 200bhp 3.9 litre injected engine and smooth 5-speed gearbox which really transformed the B into a good performing fun sports car.
Under 2000 units were produced and 90% exported to Japan/Australia as it really was a desirable car.
This is one of 258 Oxford blue cars produced making it a rare proposition compared to the most common Green cars accounting for the majority of production.
She was repatriated in 2008 and has had only 3 owners since then who have maintained her well and there is a good history file with invoices ,mots etc
Recent expenditure includes power steering conversion, complete wood refurbishment, alloy wheels refinished and Diamond cut, new fuel pump, new windscreen plus surround reconditioned, complete powerflow sports stainless steel exhaust including the catalytic converter.
She looks terrific and drives so well with that V8 burble making for a lovely driving experience.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12 month comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service