1997 FERRARI 355 GTS F1 – 31,000 MILES – £89,950
The Ferrari F355 is a modern classic, beautiful well-engineered and so well received that it marked the beginning of the end of the old-guard philosophy that the only “real” Ferraris were ones with 12-cylinder engines.
The Ferrari F355 Berlinetta and Targa GTS burst onto the world stage in 1994 and was immediately a success with the order book bursting.
The 3496cc V8 had a stunning 380 horsepower at a spine-tingling 8250 rpm and one of the best handling chassis of all the 1990s supercars.
Finished in the best combination of Rossi red with Sabia leather this is a stunning example of the versatile Targa top car.
She has been serviced at Ferrari main dealers only (rare for a 355) and had cambelts changed last year with new tyres.
Original handbooks, service book and wallet are present and also the toolkit with full Schedoni fitted luggage.
She is in a superb cherished condition, with only four owners. On the road, she sounds glorious with the standard Ferrari exhaust the V8 freely revving up to the redline and the easy to use gearbox making rapid progress easy and great fun.
Number plate not included.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service