2000 BENTLEY ARNAGE RED LABEL – 64,000 MILES – SOLD
Built and designed in Crewe the Arnage was the first completely newly designed Bentley for 20 years including the use of BMW’s V8 engine re-engineered by Cosworth.
The same year of launch 1998 saw the famous BMW and VW battle for control of the Rolls Royce and Bentley brands but Bentley forged ahead and introduced the BMW powered car to much acclaim.
The first model used the BMW V8 engine but customers wanted more so the subsequent cars which used the ubiquitous 6.75 litre RR engine.
This beautiful example is finished in Arden green with Oatmeal interior and stands proud as if built 2 years ago with a resplendent interior including the option of overmats and light burr walnut wood.
Low mileage is supported by continual service history inc Bentley dealers and she has been clearly cherished by her few owners.
This is an amazing car and every trip is an occasion as you feel like you are driving a car that is worth several times more than its value today.
Every item works as if built yesterday and there is a modern yet traditional feel to its style and handling without anything more than a whisper.
Sure to be a good long term investment with condition being so excellent this classic is ready for everyday day enjoyment or special occasions.
Reg number not included.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a comprehensive 12 month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service