2000 FERRARI 360 MODENA MANUAL (SUPERB EXAMPLE) – 25,000 MILES – £84,950
The 355 had dominated the Supercar market for years and even Clarkson voted it the best car in the world around 1995!
But Ferrari needed to move with the times and create something technical and advanced compared to the 355 which was effectively an evolution of the 348.
So when the 360 was leaked out to the press as the 355 replacement there was great excitement.
Fully aluminium build and contemporary looks meant this was a serious contender and indeed the 360 laid down the foundation for today’s range.
It is an impressive drive and still feels modern and nimble with good refinement also and the manual gearbox version is the one to have accounting for a small percentage of the cars produced.
Finished in stunning Giallo Modena with Nero leather this three-owners, cherished example has a complete service history at Ferrari main and specialist dealers file including all invoices and a completely new clutch a few thousand miles ago.
Having been carefully owned by the last mature owner for 7 years she is in superb condition having just enjoyed a major service including cam belts earlier this year at a renowned Ferrari specialist.
All handbooks, service books, keys inc the red programme key are also available and she must be amongst the best examples available.
One of the best-looking Ferrari’s made and becoming rare.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service